A Blend of Long-Grain Rice and Tender Black Beans that Provides a Delicious and Nutritious Base for Your Meals
Black Beans, Rice and Steak Recipe
This hearty and flavorful black bean, rice and steak recipe is ideal for a busy weeknight dinner. The spices in this recipe add a nice kick of flavor to the flank steak, while the black beans and rice make for a filling and satisfying side dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the rice per the package directions.
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder, chilli powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the flank steak.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
- Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing it thinly against the grain.
- Cook the black beans in the same skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve the rice, black beans, and sliced steak with lime wedges on the side.
Plant-Based Bean Cookbook
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Salted Edamame Pods Recipe
Lentil and Bean Soup Recipe
Rice and Green Peas Recipe
Mixed Vegetables Rice Bowl with Cherry Tomatoes, Edamame and Zucchini Recipe