Make Breads, Pizzas, Pies, And Cakes With Gut-Healthy Legumes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Kidney Bean Stew with Corn, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
This warming and nutritious stew is ideal for a cold day. Kidney beans, corn, carrots and potatoes provide a good balance of protein, fibre and vitamins.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened in olive oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes after adding the carrots and potatoes.
- Stir in the cumin, chilli powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring the vegetable broth, kidney beans and corn to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Organic Indian Madras Lentils
The Great Vegan Bean Book
The Big Bean Cookbook
365 Unique Bean Recipes
Vegetarian Salad with Cheese, Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts, Chickpeas, Lentils, Kidney Beans and Salmon Recipe
Kidney Bean and Tomato Salad Recipe
Potatoes, Chickpeas, and Broccoli Vegetable Bowl Recipe
Cooked Beans Medley with Lime and Cilantro Garnish Recipe