The Ultimate Guide To Cooking With The World's Most Versatile Plant-Based Protein
Mung Beans Recipe
This Mung Bean Curry is a delicious and nutritious vegetarian dish that is simple to prepare and full of flavor. Mung beans are high in protein and fibre and are popular in many cuisines around the world.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 54 minutes
- Soak the mung beans in water for at least 4 hours after rinsing them.
- Drain the water and place the mung beans in a pot with 3 cups of fresh water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion, ginger, and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook for another minute after adding the coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the tomato has softened.
- Stir in the cooked mung beans with the remaining water in the pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Serve immediately garnished with cilantro leaves.
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Lentil and Bean Soup Recipe
Rice and Green Peas Recipe
Mixed Vegetables Rice Bowl with Cherry Tomatoes, Edamame and Zucchini Recipe
Kidney Bean Stew with Corn, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe