The Perfect Tool for Creating Delicious and Authentic Mashed Beans
Potatoes, Chickpeas, and Broccoli Vegetable Bowl Recipe
This Potatoes, Chickpeas and Broccoli Vegetable Bowl is a nutritious and delicious lunch or dinner option. The roasted vegetables are flavorful, and the chickpeas provide a satisfying crunch. It's also vegan and gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the chopped potatoes, chickpeas, and broccoli in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper until everything is well coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender and the chickpeas are crispy, on a baking sheet.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Protein Bowl with Avocado, Lettuce, Beetroot, Corn, Chickpeas and Beans Recipe
Fava Bean Fennel Salad Recipe
Mexican Inspired Dinner with Beans, Avocado, Tomatoes, Corn, Rice and Shredded Cheese Recipe
Mediterranean Hummus Dip with Chickpeas, Parsley, Paprika and Olive Oil Recipe