Family-Friendly Recipes With Beans From Breakfast To Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegan Chili Bowl with Chickpeas and Cucumber Recipe
This hearty and flavorful vegan chilli bowl is ideal for lunch or dinner. Chickpeas provide protein and fiber, while vegetables provide vitamins and minerals. The cucumber provides a refreshing crunch as well as a cool contrast to the spicy chilli. This recipe is simple to prepare and can be customised with your preferred toppings, such as avocado, cilantro, or lime juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion, red pepper and zucchini are tender.
- Stir in the garlic, chilli powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the chickpeas and vegetable broth to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Divide the chilli among the bowls and top with the cucumber slices.
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
The Bean Cookbook
Baked Chickpeas and Cauliflower Recipe
Brazilian Black Beans Stew with Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
Creamy Hummus with Chickpeas Recipe
Black Beans, Rice and Steak Recipe