A Flavorful and Nutritious Blend of Organic Lentils, Red Beans, and Spices in a Tangy Tomato Sauce
Mixed Bean and Seeds Medley with Pumpkin Seed, Pistachios and Almonds Recipe
This protein-packed and nutritious Mixed Bean and Seeds Medley is a great snack or side dish. The beans and nuts provide a variety of vitamins and minerals, while the spices add delicious flavor. It's simple to prepare and ideal for a quick and healthy snack or side dish to any meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the mixed beans, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, and almonds in a mixing bowl.
- To coat, drizzle the olive oil over the mixture.
- Toss in the cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to taste, and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the nuts and seeds are lightly toasted and the beans are heated through, in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving after removing from the oven.
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
Mexican Inspired Dinner with Beans, Avocado, Tomatoes, Corn, Rice and Shredded Cheese Recipe
Mediterranean Hummus Dip with Chickpeas, Parsley, Paprika and Olive Oil Recipe
Homemade Bean Sprout Salad on a Cream Cheese Bagel Recipe
Peas and Carrots with Steak and Potatoes Recipe