The Perfect Tool for Creating Delicious and Authentic Mashed Beans
Lentil Soup with Corn, Potatoes and Onions Recipe
This hearty and nutritious lentil soup is high in protein, fiber, and flavor. The addition of maize and potatoes increases the filling and satisfying factor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Rinse and drain the lentils thoroughly.
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion and garlic are softened.
- To the pot, add the diced potatoes, corn kernels, vegetable broth, ground cumin, smoked paprika and lentils.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the soup simmer for 25 minutes, or until the lentils and potatoes are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
The Thrifty Bean Cookbook
Vegan Chili Bowl with Chickpeas and Cucumber Recipe
Kidney Beans with Rice, Radish, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
Cheese and Lentil Soup with Carrots and Chickpeas Recipe
Korean Style Black Bean Jajangmyeon Noodles Recipe