A Flavorful and Nutritious Blend of Organic Lentils, Red Beans, and Spices in a Tangy Tomato Sauce
Korean Style Black Bean Jajangmyeon Noodles Recipe
In Korea, black bean jajangmyeon noodles are a popular dish. A savoury black bean sauce is used to make the dish, which is served over thick, chewy noodles. This dish is filling, comforting, and ideal for a cold day.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Set aside after boiling jajangmyeon noodles according to package directions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the pork belly is browned.
- Stir in the diced onion, zucchini and potato until the vegetables are tender.
- Combine the black bean paste, sugar, oyster sauce, and water in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- To make a slurry, combine cornflour and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Stir the cornflour slurry into the wok until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the jajangmyeon noodles with the black bean sauce.
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
Black Beans, Rice and Steak Recipe
Mung Beans Recipe
Lima Beans with Parmesan Rotini and Bacon Recipe
Deep Fried Falafel Balls with Fava Beans and Chickpeas Recipe