A Variety of Navy, Kidney and Black Beans To Create Rich and Flavorful Soup
Rice and Green Peas Recipe
Rice and green peas is a simple and tasty side dish that goes well with a variety of main courses.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Drain the rice after washing it in cold water.
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the rice, salt, and butter in the saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Simmer for 18 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the rice has reached tenderness.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the frozen green peas to combine.
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Before serving, fluff the rice with a fork.
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
The Thrifty Bean Cookbook
Organic Indian Madras Lentils
The Great Vegan Bean Book
Omelette with Green Onions, Tomatoes and Beans Recipe
Lentil Soup with Parsley and Pita Bread Recipe
Vegetarian Salad with Cheese, Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts, Chickpeas, Lentils, Kidney Beans and Salmon Recipe
Kidney Bean and Tomato Salad Recipe