More Than 175 Recipes For Making Bean Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Lentil Soup with Parsley and Pita Bread Recipe
This hearty and delicious vegetarian Lentil Soup with Parsley and Pita Bread is ideal for a chilly evening. Lentils supply protein and fiber, while spices and parsley add flavor and nutrition. Pita bread is ideal for dipping and sopping up soup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Rinse the lentils and set them aside.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a large pot over medium heat until translucent.
- Pour in the lentils, vegetable broth, cumin, coriander, paprika, and turmeric.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Chop the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with pita bread.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Pumpkin, Raisins, Chickpeas and Basil Salad Recipe
Mung Beans Snack Bowl Recipe
Black Beans, Lettuce, Avocado, Green Onions, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Salad Recipe
Protein Bowl with Avocado, Lettuce, Beetroot, Corn, Chickpeas and Beans Recipe