240 Recipes For Soups, Casseroles, Meals and Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chickpea Mushroom Soup Recipe
Chickpeas provide protein and fiber, and mushrooms add earthy umami flavors to this hearty soup. It's a hearty and filling meal that's ideal for cold nights.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they release their moisture and begin to brown.
- Combine the chickpeas, vegetable broth, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately with the chopped parsley.
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
Stewed Chickpeas and Onions Recipe
Fava Bean Hummus Recipe
Vegan Chili Bowl with Chickpeas and Cucumber Recipe
Kidney Beans with Rice, Radish, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe