240 Recipes For Soups, Casseroles, Meals and Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Southwestern Pinto Bean Soup Recipe
This hearty and flavorful soup is ideal for a cold night. Pinto beans and vegetables are cooked in a chicken broth seasoned with chilli powder and cumin before being topped with sweet corn and fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Sauté onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeño pepper in a large pot until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 2 minutes after adding the garlic, chilli powder, and cumin.
- Bring the chicken broth, pinto beans, and diced tomatoes to a boil in a large pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook for another 10 minutes after adding the frozen corn and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Boiled Edamame with Salt and Seasonings Recipe
Pea Pods with Butter Recipe
Shredded Zucchini, Cabbage, Edamame, Carrots and Avocado Bowl Recipe
Baked Chickpeas and Cauliflower Recipe