The Ultimate Guide To Cooking With The World's Most Versatile Plant-Based Protein
Red Lentil Soup Recipe
This hearty and nutritious red lentil soup is ideal for a chilly day. With a flavorful blend of spices and fresh cilantro, this soup is sure to satisfy your hunger. It's also vegan and gluten-free, making it an excellent choice for people who have dietary restrictions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Set aside the lentils after rinsing them in a fine mesh strainer.
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the lentils and water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
- Combine the lemon juice and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bean By Bean
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
Lentil Soup with Celery, Carrots, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Cooked Japanese Edamame Soybeans Recipe
Vegetarian 3 Bean Dinner with Tagliatelle Noodles Recipe
Garden Salad with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cabbage and Beans Recipe