Creative Recipes For Every Meal Of The Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Vegetarian Salad with Cheese, Almonds, Peanuts, Walnuts, Chickpeas, Lentils, Kidney Beans and Salmon Recipe
This healthy and flavorful Vegetarian Salad with Cheese, Nuts and Beans is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. The nuts and beans provide protein and fiber, and the crumbled feta cheese adds a tangy and creamy flavor to the mix.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Wash and dry the mixed greens before placing them in a large mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, add the crumbled feta cheese, sliced almonds, roasted peanuts, and chopped walnuts.
- To the bowl, add the chickpeas, cooked lentils, and canned kidney beans.
- Toss together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, or serve immediately.
Bean By Bean
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
Mung Beans Snack Bowl Recipe
Black Beans, Lettuce, Avocado, Green Onions, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Salad Recipe
Protein Bowl with Avocado, Lettuce, Beetroot, Corn, Chickpeas and Beans Recipe
Fava Bean Fennel Salad Recipe