70 Vegan Recipes For Bean Lovers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fava Bean Fennel Salad Recipe
This refreshing and flavorful Fava Bean Fennel Salad is ideal for any occasion. The tender fava beans and crunchy fennel combine to make a delicious texture and flavor. The dressing adds a sweet and tangy flavor that goes perfectly with the salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the shelled fava beans are tender.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Combine the cooked fava beans, sliced fennel, sliced red onion, and chopped parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing to coat.
- Refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Baking With Beans
Plant-Based Bean Cookbook
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Fried Bacon and Edamame Recipe
Lentil Soup with Corn, Potatoes and Onions Recipe
Kidney Beans, Cauliflower, Cherry Tomatoes and Sweet Pickled Onions Salad Recipe
White Kidney Bean Soup with Onions and Tomatoes Recipe