Creative Recipes For Every Meal Of The Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Kidney Beans with Rice, Radish, Onions and Tomatoes Recipe
This is a filling and flavorful dish made with kidney beans, rice, radishes, onions, and tomatoes. The beans are cooked until tender and flavorful in a spiced tomato sauce, and the sliced radishes add a refreshing crunch to the dish. This recipe is ideal for a quick weeknight meal or as a side dish to a larger meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Warm the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Cook for another 2 minutes after adding the minced garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes have softened.
- Pour in the soaked kidney beans and 4 cups of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cover for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the beans are tender.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to package directions.
- When the beans are tender, add the sliced radishes to the pot and mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes more to soften the radishes.
- Serve with rice and kidney beans.
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Goya Foods 16 Bean Soup Mix
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Brazilian Black Beans Stew with Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe
Creamy Hummus with Chickpeas Recipe
Black Beans, Rice and Steak Recipe
Mung Beans Recipe