A Variety of Navy, Kidney and Black Beans To Create Rich and Flavorful Soup
Sweet Peas Stir Fry Recipe
This Sweet Peas Stir Fry is a quick and easy healthy and flavorful side dish. The sweet peas are perfectly cooked before being tossed in a delicious soy sauce and honey glaze.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the sweet peas for 2-3 minutes, or until they are bright green and tender.
- Stir in the soy sauce and honey for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
The Bean Cookbook
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
Roasted Carrots, Black Beans, Artichoke, Beetroot and Alfalfa Sprout Salad Recipe
Lentil Stew with Carrots, Legumes, Celery and Onions Recipe
Vegetable Stew with Chickpeas, Rice, Potatoes and Broccoli Recipe
Omelette with Green Onions, Tomatoes and Beans Recipe