Four-Flavor Variety Pack of Chickpeas
Vegetable Stew with Chickpeas, Rice, Potatoes and Broccoli Recipe
The chickpeas and broccoli in this hearty vegetable stew are high in protein and fiber, and the smoked paprika adds a delicious smoky flavor. It's ideal for a chilly evening and will warm you from the inside out.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a medium pot.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed.
- Warm the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- To the pot, add the potatoes, chickpeas, broccoli, thyme, smoked paprika, vegetable broth, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for another 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Enjoy the stew on top of the cooked rice.
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Chickpea and Bean Salad Recipe
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise Recipe
Pumpkin, Raisins, Chickpeas and Basil Salad Recipe
Mung Beans Snack Bowl Recipe