The Perfect Tool for Creating Delicious and Authentic Mashed Beans
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise Recipe
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise is a flavorful and simple appetiser or side dish. The garlic, chilli peppers, and star anise give the edamame beans a distinct and spicy flavor that will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the minced garlic and sliced chilli peppers.
- To the skillet, add the thawed edamame beans, soy sauce, and star anise.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the edamame beans are heated through and slightly crispy.
- After removing the star anise, serve the edamame hot.
The Thrifty Bean Cookbook
Organic Indian Madras Lentils
The Great Vegan Bean Book
The Big Bean Cookbook
Chickpea and Rice with Cream Sauce and Avocado Recipe
Bean Salad Medley with Pinto Beans, Black Eye Peas, Lima Beans and Corn Recipe
Rice and Mung Beans with Chili Peppers Recipe
Vegetarian Legume Salad with Spinach, Chickpeas and Avocados Recipe