The Ultimate Guide To Cooking With The World's Most Versatile Plant-Based Protein
Stewed Chickpeas and Onions Recipe
This hearty and flavorful stewed chickpeas and onions recipe is a delectable and simple vegetarian dish ideal for a weeknight dinner. The chickpeas are simmered with a spice blend and onions to make a flavorful and satisfying dish that can be served over rice or on its own.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the onions are translucent, in the pot with the onions and garlic.
- Stir in the ground cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper to combine.
- Stir together the chickpeas and water in the pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low heat.
- Cook, covered, for 20-25 minutes, or until the chickpeas are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Pea Pods with Butter Recipe
Shredded Zucchini, Cabbage, Edamame, Carrots and Avocado Bowl Recipe
Baked Chickpeas and Cauliflower Recipe
Brazilian Black Beans Stew with Bacon and Mushrooms Recipe