Four-Flavor Variety Pack of Chickpeas
Fried Eggs, Beans, Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes and Bacon Breakfast Recipe
Crispy bacon, savoury mushrooms, and tangy cherry tomatoes are served alongside protein-packed eggs and fibre-rich canned beans in this hearty breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the bacon slices in the pan for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until crispy.
- Set aside the bacon from the pan.
- Sauté the mushrooms in the same pan for 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the cherry tomatoes are slightly softened.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until canned beans are heated through.
- Set aside the vegetables and beans from the pan.
- In the same pan, crack two eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Divide the bacon, vegetables, and beans among two plates and top with a fried egg on each.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Prepping With Rice And Beans
Kidney Bean Stew with Corn, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Lentil Soup with Celery, Carrots, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Cooked Japanese Edamame Soybeans Recipe
Vegetarian 3 Bean Dinner with Tagliatelle Noodles Recipe