Creative Recipes For Every Meal Of The Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salted Edamame Pods Recipe
This easy recipe for Salted Edamame Pods is a tasty and healthy snack that can be served as an appetiser or side dish. Edamame pods are high in protein, fiber, and vitamins, and the addition of sea salt enhances their savoury flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Pour in the frozen edamame pods.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Transfer the edamame pods to a bowl and set aside.
- To coat, sprinkle the sea salt over the edamame pods.
- Warm or at room temperature, serve.
Rice and Black Beans
Southern Bean Cookbook
8-QT Rotating Bean and Rice Dispenser
The Thrifty Bean Cookbook
Lentil Stew with Carrots, Legumes, Celery and Onions Recipe
Vegetable Stew with Chickpeas, Rice, Potatoes and Broccoli Recipe
Omelette with Green Onions, Tomatoes and Beans Recipe
Lentil Soup with Parsley and Pita Bread Recipe