Collection of Edamame, Chickpea, Black Beans and Kidney Beans
Omelette with Green Onions, Tomatoes and Beans Recipe
This Omelette with Green Onions, Tomatoes, and Beans is a filling and flavorful breakfast or brunch option that is simple to prepare. The combination of eggs, green onions, tomatoes, and beans creates a filling and satisfying dish that will keep you satisfied and energised for hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- To the skillet, add the chopped green onions, chopped tomatoes, and canned beans.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Lift the edges of the omelette gently with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath.
- Cook the omelette for 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the bottom is golden brown.
- Using the spatula, fold the omelette in half and slide it onto a plate.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise Recipe
Pumpkin, Raisins, Chickpeas and Basil Salad Recipe
Mung Beans Snack Bowl Recipe
Black Beans, Lettuce, Avocado, Green Onions, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Salad Recipe