Everything You Need To Know About Cooking Beans and Grains
Lentil Stew with Carrots, Legumes, Celery and Onions Recipe
This hearty and nutritious Lentil Stew with Carrots, Legumes, Celery, and Onions is ideal for a cosy and comforting meal. The protein-packed lentils, flavorful vegetables, and mixed legumes combine to make a satisfying and filling stew that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the garlic.
- Cook until the carrots and celery are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the lentils, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, thyme, paprika, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 30-40 minutes, or until lentils are tender.
- Cook for another 10 minutes after adding the mixed legumes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Crunchy Mung Beans Snack Recipe
Chickpea and Bean Salad Recipe
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise Recipe
Pumpkin, Raisins, Chickpeas and Basil Salad Recipe