240 Recipes For Soups, Casseroles, Meals and Salads, Shipped Right to Your Door
Roasted Carrots, Black Beans, Artichoke, Beetroot and Alfalfa Sprout Salad Recipe
This salad is full of nutritious vegetables and makes a tasty and colorful side dish or main course.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the carrots with the olive oil and salt and arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and caramelised.
- Combine the roasted carrots, black beans, artichoke hearts, and beetroot in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the lucerne sprouts gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, or serve immediately.
Plant-Based Bean Cookbook
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Potato and Lentil Soup with Carrots and Ham Recipe
Crunchy Mung Beans Snack Recipe
Chickpea and Bean Salad Recipe
Edamame Garlic Chili Peppers with Star Anise Recipe