70 Vegan Recipes For Bean Lovers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Creamy Hummus with Chickpeas Recipe
This creamy hummus recipe is simple to make and goes well with pita chips or vegetables. Tahini, lemon, and garlic combine to create a delicious flavor that will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Blend the chickpeas in a food processor until finely mashed.
- Blend the tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- While the food processor is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until thoroughly combined.
- Blend in another 2 tablespoons of water.
- Continue to add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- Place the hummus in a serving dish and top with the paprika, olive oil, and parsley.
- To dip, serve with pita chips or vegetables.
Baking With Beans
Plant-Based Bean Cookbook
Cooking With Beans
Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix
Sweet Peas Stir Fry Recipe
Salted Edamame Pods Recipe
Lentil and Bean Soup Recipe
Rice and Green Peas Recipe