70 Vegan Recipes For Bean Lovers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Deep Fried Falafel Balls with Fava Beans and Chickpeas Recipe
These crispy and delectable Deep Fried Falafel Balls with Fava Beans and Chickpeas are ideal for a quick snack or a hearty meal. They are high in plant-based protein and fibre and are made with a flavorful blend of herbs and spices.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the soaked chickpeas, fava beans, onion, parsley, cilantro, garlic, cumin, coriander, baking powder, salt, and cayenne pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pulse the mixture in a food processor until it is coarsely ground.
- Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and slightly flatten to make patties.
- In a large pot, heat 2-3 inches of oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the falafel balls in batches for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the falafel from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately with your preferred sauce, salad, or pita bread.
Bean Masher With Wood Lock Handle
Bean By Bean
Mixed Vegetables Rice Bowl with Cherry Tomatoes, Edamame and Zucchini Recipe
Kidney Bean Stew with Corn, Carrots and Potatoes Recipe
Lentil Soup with Celery, Carrots, Onions and Spinach Recipe
Cooked Japanese Edamame Soybeans Recipe